Join us for an inspirational evening as we look back in reflection at the road we have traveled, moving forward in anticipation of an ever-brighter future.
December 8, 2013
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
251 South Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Program will include Red Carpet and VIP Reception, Silent Auction, Dinner and Entertainment.
This award honors the efforts of an individual who has dedicated years of service to supporting the work of ANWOL and other organizations that are affecting change in the criminal justice system, and the lives of those who are on the road to transformation.
Community Partner Award – Department of Rehabilitation-Compton Office
The purpose of this award is to celebrate the support of an organization that has worked side-by-side with ANWOL in providing services that directly assist our clients with their transformation process.
Synergy Teamwork Award – Jim and Meg Morrow
This award recognizes the combined efforts of the recipients in supporting ANWOL’s mission, goals, and services through years of remarkable dedication in helping us provide pro bono, “clean slate” legal services.
Community Champion Award – Drug Policy Alliance
The purpose of this award is to honor an organization that continues to raise awareness and support the understanding of a high profile issue that seriously affects our communities, as well as society.
A New Way of Life Alumni Award-Tiffany Johnson
This award is given annually to an individual who has embraced the opportunities provided through A New Way of Life and has exhibited extraordinary determination and perseverance in furthering the success of her personal reentry journey.
Celebrate our 15th Anniversary by sponsoring this important event! Help us continue to provide housing and reentry support, advocate for human and civil rights and build the leadership skills of formerly incarcerated individuals.
$20,000 ~ “Visionary” (Title Sponsor)
- Three (3) tables with premier placement
- (30 VIP tickets including access to the Celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception)
- Premier placement in press releases and all marketing/PR materials
- Company name in title of the event-”A New Way of Life Reentry Project presents ~“Gala
2013 ~Looking Back-Moving Forward” ~Sponsored by________”
- Recognition from the stage
- Premier placement of logo on “Step and Repeat”
- Prominent placement of logo at the Celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception
- Introductions and photos with celebrity guests during the Celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception
- Opportunity to present an award with a celebrity presenter
- Full page ad with premier placement in event program, as well as name on front page of program
- Click here to be the Visionary Sponsor
$10,000 ~ “Innovator” (Presenting Sponsor)
- Two (2) tables with prominent placement
- (20 VIP tickets including access to the Celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception)
- Prominent placement in press releases and all marketing/PR materials
- Branding throughout the event
- Introductions to celebrity guests during the Celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception
- Click here to be an Innovator
$5,000 ~ “Imagineer” (Corporate Sponsor)
- 1.5 tables with prominent placement
- (15 VIP tickets including access to the Celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception)
- Inclusion in press release and all marketing/PR materials
- Full page ad in event program
- Click here to be an Imagineer
$2,500 ~ “Progressor” (Table Sponsor)
- One (1) table with prominent placement
- (10 VIP tickets including access to the Celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception)
- Half page ad in event program
- Click here to be a Progressor
$ 1,500 ~ “Advocate”
- Five (5) VIP tickets including access to the celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception TICKETS
- Half page ad in event program
- Click here to be an Advocate
$ 200 ~ “Pathfinder“ (VIP Dinner Ticket)
- Access to the celebrity VIP Cocktail Reception
- Click here to be a Pathfinder
$ 150 ~ “Reflector” (Dinner Ticket)
- BACK PAGE ~ $1,500
- FULL PAGE ~ $1,000
- HALF PAGE AD ~ $600
- QUARTER PAGE ~ $300
- BUSINESS CARD ~ $100
BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY!
Contact Susan Burton, Pamela Marshall or Claire Arcé at