You Be the Media – New Media Workshops
Not sure if you should have a Facebook Fan Page or Group Page. Don’t know what a hashtag is? Can’t seem to get your message out in 140 characters or less? Want to know more about WordPress?
All of these questions and more are addressed in our New Media Workshops. Wikipedia says the new media refers to on-demand access to content any time, anywhere, on any digital device, as well as interactive user feedback, creative participation.
That’s quite a mouthful.
If you’d like to know more about new media and effective ways of using it, Dick and Sharon are available to speak to your organization. We offer several presentations geared toward those interested in using new media. Topics covered are:
- How to set-up a website when you’re over the hill
- What the heck is Search Engine Optimization
- How to get people to find you on the Google Machine
- Stuff We Did Wrong
- Stuff We Did Wrong (it’s worth repeating)
- What’s a tag and why should I care?
- Isn’t email enough? How social media can be your friend
- Link Shmink, what are they and who needs ‘em?
- Monetize is just a fancy word for making money with your website
Learn how Dick and Sharon became social media specialists and how social media helps to build a significant online presence. Whether it’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Digg they’ll show you how these major social media sites can help to draw traffic to your site and why that’s important.
If you’re interested in bringing Dick and Sharon of the LA Progressive to your organization, go to “contact us” on the menu above and request more information on fees and availability.