We appreciate your comments and encourage you to comment often. But before you share your pearls of wisdom with the LA Progressive community, please take a moment to look over the helpful guidelines below.
The Kind of Comments that Float our Boat
Here’s the type of stuff we love:
- Smart ideas that expand on an article’s premise
- Funny ideas that keep the tone light but move the conversation forward
- Useful criticism that doesn’t aim to offend but aims to enlighten
- Energetic dialog where responders “reply” to each other by using the reply option
- Bravery – we love when people use their real names
The Kind of Comments that Won’t be Allowed
- We love George Carlin but we won’t allow his dirty words in our comments
- Keywords in the name field (if you don’t know what this means, you’re safe)
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Off topic personal or professional rants
- Threatening us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Spammy links, any comment with more than 2 links must be approved
Thanks again for commenting. We enjoy hearing from you!!!
Every article has a comments field at the bottom of the page (see image below). You are welcome to comment on as many articles as you’d like but please follow the guidelines. Happy Commenting — Dick & Sharon
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 LA Progressive