Please join SB 52 supporters Senator Kevin De Leon, Assemblymembers Steven Bradford and Reggie Jones-Sawyer, and other SB 52 supporters and local activist leaders to kick off the Los Angeles-area legislative campaign for the California DISCLOSE Act!
WHEN: Sunday, April 21 from 3pm-5pm
WHERE: First Unitarian Church of LA
2936 W 8th St, Los Angeles CA 90005
SB 52, the California DISCLOSE Act, will change the Big Money game and fight back against unlimited hidden spending on campaigns by letting voters know who REALLY is paying for political ads - on the ads themselves.
Trent Lange, President of the California Clean Money Campaign, the sponsor of SB 52, will describe how theCalifornia DISCLOSE Act works, outline the statewide campaign to pass the bill, and answer all of your questions
We will end with an organizing session for the local grassroots coalition. Learn what you can do to join the movement!
Refreshments will be served.
Please forward this message and invite anyone you know who is sick of the outrageous amounts of anonymous spending in politics and might be interested in helping bring about Fair Elections. Let's stop Big Money from secretly stealing California elections!
Sponsor: California Clean Money Campaign
* All Saints Episcopal Church - Pasadena
* Culver City Democratic Club
* Democratic Party of the San Fernando Valley
* Money Out Voters In Coalition
* Pacific Palisades Democratic Club
* MoveOn LA Council - Mid City
* MoveOn LA Council - La Cienega to Downtown
* MoveOn West LA, Malibu to Palos Verdes Council
* National Council of Jewish Women Los Angeles
* Progressive Democrats of the San Fernando Valley
* Progressive Democrats of the Santa Monica Mountains
* Occupy Democracy - Pasadena
* Progressives United
* San Fernando Valley Young Democrats
* The Workmen's Circle
* Valley Democrats United
* Valley Grassroots for Democracy
* Westchester Democratic Club
* 99 Rise
And more being added -- let us know at info@CAclean.org if your group would like to co-sponsor!