NTA is expected to release the JEE Main session 2 admit card 2022 in the third week of July. It can be downloaded from the official website of NTA and used for future references by students. Only the candidates who have successfully filled the examination form for the session 2 exams will only be eligible for downloading the admit card. Students will have to use their login credentials i.e., application number and password or date of birth in the official link to download the admit card.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry the JEE MAIN session 2 admit card 2022 to the examination hall. Admit card is an essential document for the students since it contains lots of essential details in it including personal details like name, photo, signature, father’s name, etc, and exam-related information like date and time of the exam, address of the exam centre, details for the paper for which the student have applied for and some general and COVID-19 guidelines which the students must follow. Admit card is considered essential because without a physical copy of it students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to Download your JEE Main Session 2 Admit Card 2022?
You need to follow these steps to download your JEE Mains admit card 2022. While downloading keep your application number and password handy. Also, remember to keep a printout copy of the admit card for future use.
● Go to the official website of JEE Mains 2022
● Click on the link for JEE Mains admit card
● Enter your application number and followed by your password or date of birth
● Click on sign in
● The admit card will be displayed on your screen
● Download and keep a printout of the admit card for future reference
JEE Mains Session 2 Exam Day Guidelines
Some exam day guidelines which students might follow to avoid any confusion on the last day:
● You should reach the exam hall by 9:30 am, since students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the exam starts. Try to reach the exam hall before the time mentioned on the admit card, to avoid last-minute hustles and unwanted tension before the exam
● The most important document for your exam is the admit card, so don’t forget to carry your JEE Main admit card to the examination hall because you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without it
● Candidates should make sure they are not carrying any debarred items inside the exam hall, any student found violating the code may even be restricted to give the exam according to the offense
● Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables like fruits but not packed items like chocolates inside the examination
Discrepancies in JEE Main Admit Card
There may be chances of discrepancies in JEE Main Session 2 admit card related to name, date of birth, gender, exam center, city, category, etc., Therefore any candidate who needs to change any details in the hall ticket should contact the authorities:
JEE Main helpline mail ID - email@example.com.
JEE Mains Preparation Tips
● Since the JEE Mains exam is going to start very soon, it is important to start preparing with the JEE Mains Mock test as it will give a better understanding of the JEE Mains question paper.
● Students should focus more on the topics with higher weightage since more questions will be asked from those chapters.
● Mental health is also very important and many students tend to forget about it during preparation. So it's better to take some small breaks during long study hours to relax your mind too.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q. How can I check my JEE Mains admit card?
Ans: JEE Mains admit card can be checked and downloaded from the official website. The login credentials for downloading the admit card are the Application number and Date of Birth
Q. What if I forget to carry my JEE Mains admit card to the exam hall?
Ans: Admit card is the most important document for the examination, if any student forgets to carry the admit card, that student will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Q. How do I know the Date, Time, and Venue of the examination?
Ans: The date, time, and venue of the examination are mentioned on the admit card of the candidates.