- Why over the past 30 years has the growth of America’s prison system outstripped all other nations?
- Who’s benefitting from this astronomical prison population growth?
- What can ordinary citizens do to stop this?
Join the discussion of author and attorney Michelle Alexander’s ground-breaking book , The New Jim Crow – Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness in four sessions at All Saints Episcopal Church, 132 No. Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, 91101 (across from City Hall).
Join the growing number of Americans working to reverse this costly result of racial profiling.
- Four Sunday afternoon discussion sessions start Sunday, January 27th , 3 to 5 PM
- Four Wednesday evening discussion sessions start Wednesday, January 30th, 7 to 9 PM
For information/RSVP for the sessions, contact Helen Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-644-3182.
Copies of the book are available at Vroman’s Bookstore in Pasadena.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 LA Progressive